HR Generalist / HR Specialist (part-time 20h) *
We are Progroup. We are bold, we are high-tech, we are innovative. We pursue our goals together as one team. This is what defines us.
As an ambitious team, we actively contribute to Progroup’s success. We have fun and are passionate about working on innovative products and creating added value for our customers every single day – this makes us proud and is rewarded with attractive potential earnings.
- As an HR Generalist, you will advise, operational management and employees, in our corrugated cardboard plant based in Rokycany, on all HR life-cycle processes and Czech employment laws
- In addition, you will ensure all HR administrative transactions are properly coordinated to support both Group and site
- You are responsible for the recruitment of new employees and accompanying process through to successful onboarding
- You control and organise the onboarding process on site, including induction and probationary review processes
- You will support the processing of strategic HR projects as well as full implementation within corporate guidelines
- In addition, you plan and organise internal and external employee engagement and development measures for the employees, using existing development programs; coaching and assisting colleagues to achieve high potential
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a focus on human resources / psychology or commercial training environment
- You have sound professional experience as an HR professional, having worked for a number of years in a similar manufacturing company
- You have strong advisory skills and the ability to communicate on an equal footing with people at different levels of the organisation
- You score with your confident demeanor, a structured and conscientious way of working and you have strong communication skills, being highly influential in a positive way
- You have excellent communication skills in Czech language as well as very good skills in English or German
What you can look forward to
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Success-oriented additional remuneration
- Success-promoting further training
- Employee recruit/referral program
- Meal vouchers
- Free fruit and coffee
Your point of contact is: Mona Azizi
* We promote diversity and reject any form of discrimination. All that matters is that we are a good match.
You will find information about the processing of your personal data here.